Saturday, January 28, 2012

 I took this picture after lunch one day this week.  Henry's fighting off a cold, so I told him he could snuggle on the couch and watch a movie after lunch.  Stella climbed right up with him and got cozy! 
 Henry does a 'letter of the week' at preschool and they usually do an arts and crafts activity with it.  So cute! 
 It was really warm here this weekend (for January) so I took the kids for a walk outside at the National Arboretum.  They have an exhibit with bonzai trees and the kids liked the tiny bridge :) 
 Walking down a path at the National Arboretum
 Climbing on a fallen tree
 Climbing on a fallen tree across a stream bed (just Sophie!) :) 
 This is my favorite picture of the day!
 There is a huge Koi pond at the entrance of the arboretum and we really liked seeing the huge, cold fish. 
I guess Stella thought we were being too loud!  She told us to shush! ;) 

No comments: