Monday, March 28, 2011

She's so adorable Dave! Don't you just want to eat her up? This was her favorite toy all afternoon... the FISH FOOD! She would find it and get her little baby hands on it! She even put it in her little stroller and walked it around! Of course she spilled it a dozen times! Poor Charlie!
She wasn't so sure about this swing! We'll have to try it a couple more times!
This is one of the gifts that your mom sent down with Emily. I set it aside to open up with them when it warmed up a bit - but now that I have had a minute to think about it I think I am going to exchange it. I know the kids love mud, but I know I am just going to have to tell them "No" all the time. I actually can't think of when would be a good time to play with this toy! Not even by the pool, because I'm sure you don't want mud in the pool. I know I am being a real stick-in-the-mud...

No comments: